Express Entry Q1 2021 report: Canada smashes record as it eyes 401,000 immigration goal
Canada issued invitations to 44,124 immigration candidates in the first quarter of 2021, by far the most it has issued in a quarter since Express Entry was launched in 2015.
Express Entry is the main way that Canada welcomes economic class immigrants. It is a two step process. In step one, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria of one of the three skilled worker programs that are managed under Express Entry. Eligible candidates upload their profiles onto the Canadian government’s website and obtain a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score based on their human capital characteristics such as their age, education, language skills, and work experience.
Topic : Living in Canada
Different Visa Options:
FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
FAMILY / SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
1. CLIENTS SUBMIT THEIR RESUME FOR AN ASSESSMENT.
2. CLIENT ASSESSMENT IS DONE BASED ON THE FACTS PRESENTED IN THE RESUME.
3. CLIENT SIGNS AN AGREEMENT TO GO THROUGH THE REQUIRED PROCESS.
4. CLIENT ESTABLISHES DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE FOR ALL THE CRITERIA MENTIONED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT.
5. A TAILOR MADE PLAN IS GIVEN TO THE CLIENT AND THE CANADIAN TEAM PROCESSES THE APPLICATION.
For more details: Enquire Now.